Just bought an Xbox 360 /Xbox one console or already have one at home? It’s time to enjoy Your TV the way you want!
This Media Center for your Xbox enhances your entertainment experience and lets you get more out of your Xbox.
Download this app to:
• Enjoy media content from YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Podcasts, Uber stations, your phone or tablet, or your home network.
• Control volume on your TV over Wi-Fi when listening to music or while watching Videos.
• Share Photos and Videos via Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, or Email.
With the Media Center for Xbox app, you can do the following:
• SEARCH AND BROWSE
- Easily search and browse videos, photos, and music and watch on your TV or mobile device.
- Access interesting content from many sources, many currently not available on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console.
- Play media content from your phone or tablet (i.e. those nice and funny pics you took).
- Play movies and music that you have stored on your Home Network.
- Discover new videos every day for you to enjoy. Browse curated channels using our latest intuitive designs.
- Stream Videos, Photos, and Music directly to your Xbox console or mobile device.
No additional installation or hardware is needed (except for this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA CONTENT
- Access your photo and Social Networking accounts to watch on your TV via your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS
- Create and manage playlists of Videos, Photos, and Music and enjoy on your mobile or TV via Xbox console.
• FILTER CONTENT
- Select location and preference to filter the Video content available to you. For the first time, a video app that “speaks your language”.
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your phone or tablet, your home network or the Internet.
• Video search
• Filter the video content based on your Location and Language Preference.
• Create and manage video and Music Playlists
• Add videos to your Favorites Channel
• Watch on TV via your Xbox console (using our Play2TV functionality)
• Sharing via Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, or Email
• Continuous video and music playback
• Create, Save, and Play Slideshows
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Video and audio podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your music, photos, and videos from your mobile device (phone or tablet)
• Internet Radio provided by Uber stations
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
NOW PLAYING TOOLBAR:
• The “Now Playing” bar automatically appears when playing content to your Smart TV and provides information about the content that you are watching.
• Player Controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your Xbox.
• Link your Media Center app to your accounts for easy access to your content.
• Set your language preference. Languages that are supported include (but are not limited to English, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, and Turkish)
• Submit feedback to help make the app and experience even better or to share an issue with the team.
In-App purchase products:
1. Unlock your local Media servers to play content from your Media server to Xbox console.
Supported video formats.
1. The app can play all media content with codec supported by Xbox*. They are H.264, WMV, AVI, MPEG.
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
We love to hear from our customers! Please contact us at email@example.com for any suggestions and improvements.
*Video format support could differ based on the media server used.
Media Center for Xbox is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Media Center for Xbox (version 1.93) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Media Center for Xbox since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-02.
The latest version is 1.93 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-05-31
- Access to more online video content,- Improved playback of web videos on Xbox,- Fixed couple of app crashes,- Improved playback of images from phone device on Xbox